- Registration for the EGU Galileo Conference is secured via payment of the appropriate registration fee.
- There is no waiving of registration fees.
- Early bird registration is available until 12 May 2023, 13:00 CEST. Regular price registration is available until the opening of the conference.
- According to EGU rules, an Early Career Scientist (ECS) is a student, a PhD candidate, or a practising scientist who received their highest certificate (e.g. BSc, MSc or PhD) within the past seven years.
When registering, there are two payment options: (a) by credit card, (b) by PayPal or (c) by bank transfer. Regular registration rates are applied after the early registration deadline and until the end of the conference. These rates can be paid online by credit card or PayPal only.
|Categories||Early registration rates
(deadline 12 May 2023, 13:00 CEST)
|Regular registration rates
|Early career scientist (ECS)
Terms and conditionsGeneral
- Registrations are for the persons specified and are non-transferable.
- Changes to registration invoices are only possible with regard to the invoice address or order references. Any such claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings no later than 6 weeks after the last day of the conference. Later requests cannot be considered.
- Changes to the registration rate selected in the finalized registration form, including received invoice, can only be realized for unpaid invoices. Then, the attendee is asked to cancel the registration order and to place a new order through the registration form, including the correct registration rate. Please note that the deadline for registration is also valid in such cases.
- Registration fees will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings before 12 May 2023. The cancellation fee is €50.
- Cancellations after 12 May 2023 and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
- There is no reason (including but not limited to illness, inability to travel, visa application rejection, travel restrictions, etc.) for registration cancellation that makes the above-mentioned deadline for cancellations inapplicable.
The organizers cannot accept liability for personal accident, loss, or damage to private property, which may be incurred as a result of the participation in the conference. Participants are, therefore, advised to arrange appropriate insurance coverage. This should apply not only to travel but also to cancellation costs.