Important Covid-19 information: Please carefully check which entry restrictions may apply with regard to your home country. For details, see the Italian regulations on travelling and large events below. As these regulations are susceptible to change, the organizers suggest that you visit these sites regularly.
- Registration for the EGU Galileo Conference is secured via payment of the appropriate registration fee.
- There is no waiving of registration fees.
When registering, there are three payment options: (a) by credit card, (b) by PayPal, or (c) by bank transfer.
(deadline 30 June 2022, 13:00 CET)
|Early career scientist (ECS)
- All attendees are obliged to fulfil the Italian requirements for the event participation including, but not limited to, evidence of a low epidemiological risk (e.g. vaccination status of EMA-approved vaccine), FFP-2 or medical masks, distance measure, usage of disinfectants, etc. These regulations might be adjusted from now until the conference starts.
- In order to avoid the spread of COVID-19 and to guarantee a safe conference for all participants, all attendees must agree to strictly follow the hygiene concept of the conference and the rules stated at the time as issued by the Italian authorities, the conference venue, the organizing committee, and Copernicus Meetings. These regulations and the hygiene concept might be adjusted several times, including adjustments on short notice just before the conference starts. Under this aspect, participation is at the risk of the attendee. Neither Copernicus Meetings nor the organizing committee, the conference venue, or any company providing services for the conference can be made liable for any possible infections, resulting damages to the attendee's health, or any subsequent suffering an attendee might get.
- The contact details of attendees will be recorded for possible contact tracing and must be passed on by Copernicus Meetings to the Italian authorities in the event of an emergency.
- Possible adjustments to the Italian requirements for the event participation and/or the conference hygiene concept might lead to a situation where either an attendee is forced to cancel their registration or Copernicus Meetings as event organizer is forced to cancel it. For such late cancellations due to Italian travel and/or event regulations, Copernicus Meetings will reimburse the attendee's gross registration fee without an additional cancellation fee. Copernicus Meetings and the organizing committee would not be liable for any subsequent claims for any other reimbursements (e.g. attendee's travel or accommodation costs).
Terms and conditionsGeneral
- Registrations are for the persons specified and are non-transferable.
- Changes to registration invoices are only possible with regard to the invoice address or order references. Any such claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings no later than 6 weeks after the last day of the conference. Later requests cannot be considered.
- Changes to the registration rate selected in the finalized registration form, including received invoice, can only be realized for unpaid invoices. Then, the attendee is asked to cancel the registration order and to place a new order through the registration form, including the correct registration rate. Please note that the deadline for registration is also valid in such cases.
- Registration fees will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings before 30 June 2022. The cancellation fee is €50.
- Cancellations after 30 June 2022 and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
- There is no reason (including but not limited to illness, inability to travel, visa application rejection, travel restrictions, etc.) for registration cancellation that makes the above-mentioned deadline for cancellations inapplicable.
The organizers cannot accept liability for personal accident, loss, or damage to private property, which may be incurred as a result of the participation in the conference. Participants are, therefore, advised to arrange appropriate insurance coverage. This should apply not only to travel but also to cancellation costs.